Polyethylene pipe is used by enterprises of the following industries:
- utilities and water utilities;
- energy complex enterprises;
- pulp and paper;
MODERN AND ADVANTAGEOUS SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEMS
OPERATION OF TECHNOLOGICAL PIPELINES
Spiral profiled polyethylene pipes.
The correct choice of material for the pipeline directly depends on the conditions of its operation, the characteristics of the transported medium and aims to avoid further problems of operation of pipeline transport in various industries and activities.
Normative documents of the Federal level regulating the design of pipeline systems of engineering equipment give preference to polyethylene pipes (SNiP 2.04.01-85).
A fundamentally new solution is the use of spiral profiled polyethylene pipes produced by LLC "Unicom", which we produce using innovative technologies in more than 30 modifications, with internal diameters of 400, 600, 1000, 2000 and 3000 mm and various design options for multilayer walls.
The quality management system of GOST R ISO 9001:2008 operating at our enterprise guarantees step-by-step control of quality of production and delivery of production, from laboratory testing of all entering resources before delivery of finished products to the Consumer.
The pipes comply with European standards EN 13476-1 and EN 752-2008.
The field of application of profiled polyethylene pipes:
- Sewerage, water supply;
- irrigation and drainage systems;
- drainage systems;
- pipelines gzu solid fuel thermal power plants;
- GOK sludge pipelines;
- pipelines for chemical products;
- ventilation and cable channels.
Advantages and positive qualities of profiled polyethylene pipes
- resistance to aggressive environments and ultraviolet radiation;
- durability: warranty period of at least 50 years;
- low weight, 6-8 times smaller compared to the masses of similar products made of steel and other traditional materials, causes a reduction in transportation costs by 2 times, and the cost and speed of construction and installation work, even when using traditional open methods is reduced to 2-2. 5 times;
- simplicity and speed of installation, long-term durability and tightness of connections: each pipe has a bend and a bell, into which an electrodiffusion element is integrated, heated with a special welding machine, to form a monolithic and sealed welded connection (figure 5).
Figure 5. Pipe welding by electrodiffusion
- excellent thermal insulation properties: the coefficient of thermal conductivity of polyethylene is 190 times lower than that of metals; in addition, the structured internal structure of the multilayer walls due to the system of air cavities eliminates the formation of condensate and provides products with the property of a thermos (figure 3);
- ecological safety;
- sanitary and hygienic safety: the material complies with sanitary regulations according to GN2. 3. 3. 972-00;
- sufficient ring stiffness is achieved by profiled multilayer walls, up to SN12 kN / m2; ring stiffness is calculated and selected individually for each order, based on input parameters and requirements, with mandatory testing of prototypes on the test bench;
- high elasticity makes it easy to fit them into the turns of the route during installation, and in combination with the tensile strength allows them to be laid in unstable soils and in regions with increased seismic activity; elastic resistance to water shocks eliminates the need to complete pipelines with compensating knees;
- good hydrodynamic properties during the entire service life: due to the low roughness of the working surface (2.5 times lower than steel and 12 times lower than concrete), polyethylene pipes have less pressure loss (depending on the speed and flow rate-1.2...1.6 times compared to steel pipes), and the low level of adhesion to the contacting product eliminates the formation of deposits on the walls of the pipeline;
- absence of electrochemical corrosion of polyethylene pipelines (polyethylene is a dielectric): there is no need to arrange their cathodic protection.
- abrasion resistance: polyethylene showed better results against materials such as asbestos cement, fiberglass, concrete, ceramics and PVC in tests carried out on the basis of DIN19534 by the Technische Universitat Darmstadt (Germany); for example, in a test regime equivalent to 50 years of operation of pipelines in gravity storm sewer networks with a solid content, the predicted wear averaged 0.5 mm.
Спиральновитые профилированные полиэтиленовые трубы имеют оптимально выгодное соотношение "цена-качество" по сравнению с толстостенными полиэтиленовыми трубами и с трубами из других материалов.