1. Purpose of cable retainer.
Cable winder are used for feeding, receiving and automatic rewinding of cable including fiber optic. Have automatic adjustment of cable tension. The equipment is necessary when carrying out down - lifting operations on wells with the use of submersible centrifugal pumps in the oil and gas industry.
2. Cable retainer modifications:
- Single-roll (CR 261-100) — the cable coil is put on the shaft and installed on the cable winding drive.
- Two-roll (CR 261-200) — the cable coil is installed on the shaft from above, which greatly facilitates its installation and dismantling. It also allows the use of a larger diameter drum.
- For Fiber optic cable (CR 261-300) - the cable coil is installed on the shaft from above. Control is carried out from the operator room, which allows you to visually state the process of rewinding the cable.
3. The composition of the cable retainer.
In agreement with the customer the cable Retainer is installed
- on a sledge basis
- on tractor trailer Unicom model 8301
- in a special insulated shelter with the possibility of:
- cable heating
- rolling out the installation on the rails from the shelter
IMPORTANT: the slope, in the direction of the drawbar, not less than 1º, allows the cable Reels to roll out on the rails, from under cover, under its own gravity, if you remove the locking stops. The retractable frame is returned to its original position by means of an electric winch.
The products are designed for use in conjunction with cables laid on coils with a diameter of 1700 to 2200 mm, a total weight of not more than 8 tons. Cable winder is designed for continuous operation from a three-phase AC network with a frequency of 50 Hz with a deafly grounded neutral and a voltage of 380 V.
4. Climatic version of the cable retainer.
Climatic version - cold temperate climate, category of placement in case of operation I under GOST 1 5150-69.
The cable reel is installed outside the explosive zone, at a distance of 20-25 m from the well.