The drilling tank is designed for receiving, cleaning and storage of washing liquid from mechanical impurities during well repair works and performing the following technological operations.
2. The use of metal containers.
- washing of sand and hydrate plugs;
- flushing of bottom hole;
- bleed gas and liquid from the well;
- drilling of cement bridges;
- milling of emergency equipment;
- development of wells by swabbing and compression;
- topping up and silencing of wells with solutions based on salts of Na, Ca, K density from 1 to 1.36 kg / cm3 and other process fluids (process water, natural drilling fluids, clay and non-clay solutions, reverse emulsion solutions, oil-containing solutions).
3. Climatic version of the metal container.
Operation in climatic areas with moderate cold climate according to GOST 16350-80, climatic version UHL1 according to GOST 15150-96 (-60°... +45°C).
- The drilling tank is manufactured in accordance with The customer's Specifications with a volume from 30 m3 to 50 m3 and consists of several parts:
- the lower gutter system consists of several compartments (depending on the volume of the container and the required functionality), separated by overflow partitions with gates and overflow Windows to control the flow of liquid;
- filling and dispensing lines of process fluid with shut-off valves and quick-release connections.
- the sensor(s) with a scale division of 0.2 m3;
- upper chute step cleaning liquid;
- in the first compartment there is a gravity degasser with a device for removing the released gases (or without it) and a drain window from the upper gutter;
- adjustable level of liquid intake or overflow into the adjacent compartment;
- for inspection and cleaning of the inner surface of the tank from sediment and sludge all compartments have access hatches for maintenance with ladders and latrine hatches with screw locking device or according to The customer's specifications;
- folding ladder for lifting to the service area with railings;
- to maintain a positive temperature of the process fluid at low ambient temperatures, the tank can be equipped with a steam line, an electric heating system, oil-filled high-performance heaters of the tank explosion-proof design or an explosion-proof heating cable in the insulation of the outside;
- if it is necessary to operate in a cold climate, the container can be insulated with a layer of high-performance polyurethane foam of the required thickness with external protection by a metal sheet s=2mm or another insulation option;
- possible insulation and pipes collapsible line manifold;
- the tank can be installed on a three-axle chassis of a tractor trailer (modification 8302) with the required number of pairs of frame jacks for stability and safety of work, as well as on car semi-trailers, frame-sled or other support according to The customer's Specifications.
- the drilling capacity can be combined on one basis with a refilling (technological) capacity or with other equipment.
- anticorrosive coating of the inner and outer surface of the tank is made in accordance with the required operating conditions.
5. Equipment (complete set) with additional equipment of the metal container according to the Customer's Specifications:
• lamps, weathervanes;
• paddle agitators; pumps; coarse/fine filters, hydraulic mixers, etc.
• manifold line; articulated knees; transitions and quick couplings.
• the high pressure hoses or pressure hoses;
• other additional equipment;
• painting of the container in the corporate color with the application of the customer's logo.
- All capacities are made with the maximum account of all requirements of the Customer, considering manufacturability and practicality of their further operation for convenience of work with them.
- Capacitive equipment has an ideal geometry, are made with rounded corners (the so-called "suitcase shape"), which reduces the number of welds, increases the rigidity of the structure, simplifies its cleaning and reduces the number of foci of possible corrosion.
- High-quality anticorrosive coating of internal and external surfaces is produced by experienced qualified specialists in the paint chambers in accordance with the technology for the required operating conditions.
- Insulation with polyurethane foam ensures the preservation of heat inside for a longer time than in the container with another option of insulation. Possible insulation materials at the Customer's preference.
- Installation of high-efficiency heaters of explosion-proof design (or heating cable) ensures the maintenance of heat inside the tank and energy savings.
- Installation of the tank on the chassis of a car or tractor trailer makes the capacity mobile and more convenient to operate.
- Tanks are equipped with cleaning hatches "canadian" type, which facilitates and accelerates the technological processes of service.
In order to order and buy metal containers, You can contact the sales Department and we will offer the most suitable option for you and calculate its cost.