(The capacity of averaging and cleaning", " gutter Capacity»).
1. Purpose of drilling capacity.
The drilling tank is designed for receiving, cleaning and storage of washing liquid from mechanical impurities during well repair works and performing the following technological operations:
2. Application of drilling capacity.
- washing of sand and hydrate plugs;
- flushing of bottom hole;
- bleed gas and liquid from the well;
- drilling of cement bridges;
- milling of emergency equipment;
- development of wells by swabbing and compression;
- topping up and silencing of wells with solutions based on salts of Na, Ca, K density from 1 to 1.36 kg / cm3 and other process fluids (process water, natural drilling fluids, clay and non-clay solutions, reverse emulsion solutions, oil-containing solutions).
3. Climatic version of the drilling capacity.
Operation in climatic areas with moderate cold climate according to GOST 16350-80, climatic version UHL1 according to GOST 15150-96 (-60°... +45°C).
4. The composition of the drilling vessel:
The drilling tank is manufactured in accordance with The customer's Specifications with a volume from 6 m3 to 50 m3 and consists of several parts:
- the lower gutter system consists of several compartments (depending on the volume of the container and the required functionality), separated by overflow partitions with gates and overflow Windows to control the flow of liquid;
- filling and dispensing lines of process fluid with shut-off valves and quick-release connections;
- the sensor(s) with a scale division of 0.2 m3;
- upper chute step cleaning liquid;
- in the first compartment there is a gravity degasser with a device for removing the released gases (or without it) and a drain window from the upper gutter;
- adjustable level of liquid intake or overflow into the adjacent compartment;
- for inspection and cleaning of the inner surface of the tank from sediment and sludge all compartments have access hatches for maintenance with ladders and latrine hatches with screw locking device or according to The customer's specifications;
- folding ladder for lifting to the service area with railings;
- to maintain a positive temperature of process liquid at low ambient temperatures, the capacity can be fitted with a steam line, a system of highly efficient oil-filled electric heaters-capacity explosion-proof or explosion-proof heating cable-performance insulation out of the tank;
- if it is necessary to operate in a cold climate, the container can be insulated with a layer of high-performance polyurethane foam of the required thickness with external protection by a metal sheet s=2mm or another insulation option;
- possible insulation and pipes collapsible line manifold;
- the tank can be installed on a two - (modification 8301) or three-axle chassis (modification 8302) tractor or car trailer with the desired number of pairs of frame jacks for stability and safety of work, as well as on the frame-sled or other support according to the customer's Specifications.
- the drilling capacity can be combined on one basis with a refilling (technological) capacity or with other equipment.
- anticorrosive coating of the inner and outer surface of the tank is made in accordance with the required operating conditions.
5. Equipment (complete set) with additional equipment according to the Customer's Specification of the drilling capacity:
- lamps, weathervanes;
- paddle agitators; pumps; coarse/fine filters, hydraulic mixers, etc.
- manifold line; articulated knees; transitions and quick couplings
- the high pressure hoses or pressure hoses;
- other additional equipment;
- painting of the container in the corporate color with the application of the customer's logo.
6. The advantages of the drilling capacity of the Plant LLC "UNIKOM ZNPO»
- All capacities of "Unicom" are made with the maximum account of all requirements of the Customer, considering manufacturability and practicality of their further operation for convenience of work with them.
- All tanks "Unicom" have an ideal geometry, are made with rounded corners (the so-called "suitcase shape"), which reduces the number of welds, increases the rigidity of the tank structure, simplifies its cleaning and reduces the number of possible corrosion foci.
- High-quality anticorrosive coating of the inner and outer surfaces of the tank is produced by experienced qualified specialists in the paint chambers in accordance with the technologies for the required operating conditions.
- Insulation with polyurethane foam ensures the preservation of heat inside the container for a longer time than in a container with another option of insulation. It is possible to insulate containers with materials according to the Customer's preference.
- Installation of high-efficiency heaters of explosion-proof design (or heating cable) ensures the maintenance of heat inside the tank and energy savings.
- Installation of the tank on the chassis of automobile or tractor trailers makes the capacity mobile and more convenient to operate.
- Tanks are equipped with cleaning hatches "canadian" type, which facilitates and accelerates the technological processes of service.
In order to order and buy containers, You can contact the sales Department and we will offer the most suitable option for you and calculate its cost.