Unicom group of companies has launched a line for the production of capacitive equipment made of spiral polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) pipes.
Capacitive equipment made of PE and PP spiral tube has significant advantages over tanks and tanks made of sheet metal of low-carbon steels.
1. PE capacitive equipment without additional internal coating is applicable for work:
- With oil, gasoline, diesel fuel, oils and other hydrocarbon-based products, alcohols and other organic solvents.
- With concentrated hydrofluoric, hydrochloric, nitric acids, Halogens, fluorine and chlorine with concentrations below 50%.
2. The coefficient of thermal conductivity W/ (m*K) PE is 193 times lower than that of steel, as well as high frost resistance PE up to-700C (not higher-1200C according to GOST), without loss of mechanical properties and the applied technical solution in the manufacture of equipment, allows the use of tanks and reservoirs in the far North, without additional insulation. Also, if you need to heat the working fluid, it is possible to complete the heating equipment.
3. Due to the properties of PE and PP, pipes have high rates of elongation at break, which gives them the ability to withstand significant loads not taken into account in the initial design calculations (in case of man-made accidents and natural disasters).
4. Capacitive equipment made of low-pressure polyethylene grades PE 100, has a durability and resistance to failure factors up to 50 years.
Basic technical data:
|Working volume, м3||from 5 to 100|
|Total weight of dry container, not more than, т.||from 2|
|Overall dimensions of round containers, mm;
Overall dimensions of square containers, mm;
L х W х H:
|from 0' 000 to 18'000
600, 2'000, 3'000
from 0'000 to 18'000 х 2'100 х 2'100
|The estimated service life, years||up to 50|
Capacitive equipment made of polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) —
high-quality alternative to existing technologies!
Since August 27, 2014, at any time convenient for You, we invite you and your specialists to visit the plant of Oilfield Equipment "Unicom" for the presentation of a new type of tanks for the needs of Your companies.
And also get acquainted with the products and technologies used in our company.
Phone for appointment: (343) 304-64-64